Heritage Investment Group has been named to the CNBC Financial Advisor 100 Ranking for 2019. All of us at Heritage are honored to receive this recognition. The listing affirms our goal to be the best investment advisor in the business, providing great value and service to our clients.
Click the link below to read the October 10th, 2019 CNBC article:
CNBC does not charge any type of fee to advisors to be listed in the annual ranking.
FA 100 Methodology
CNBC enlisted data provider AccuPoint Solutions to assist with delivering the CNBC FA 100 ranking of registered investment advisors. The methodology consisted of first analyzing a variety of core data points from AccuPoint’s database of financial services firms. This analysis started with an initial list of 35,511 RIA firms. AccuPoint then applied weighted categories to further refine and rank the firms, ultimately creating the list of the top 100. The primary data points used in the analysis were reviewed, either as a minimum baseline or within a range, eliminating those firms that did not meet our requirements. Once the initial list was compiled, weightings were also applied accordingly. These data points included:
- Number of years in the business
- Number of employees
- Number of investment advisors registered with the firm
- The ratio of investment advisors to total number of employees
- Total assets under management
- Percentage of discretionary assets under management
- Total accounts under management
- Number of states where the RIA is registered
- Country of domicile